- All inclusive prices with no extras to pay, you could just come with your toothbrush!
- Guests can use just one or all four of the bedrooms and prices reflect the number of bedrooms used. Whichever option you chose you will have sole use of the house.
- Pets are allowed by prior arrangement at additional cost – see Prices for more information
- The nearest shops are ½ mile (750m) away
- Bedroom layout is as follows:
Two twin bedrooms (which can be converted to super-king size beds with zip ‘n’ link facility) – first floor
One bedroom with small double bed and vanity unit – first floor
One double bedroom ensuite – ground floor
There are also two ‘Z’ beds which we suggest are suitable for use by children up to age 10.
- Main bathroom has a w.c., washbasin, bath and separate shower. There is also a separate W.C. on the first floor
- Fully fitted kitchen equipped with: microwave oven, electric oven, electric hob, fridge-freezer and automatic washing machine.
- Natural spring water, without any additives, on tap
- Attractive gardens to the front with patio and outdoor eating area at the rear of the property.
- Games room in the barn adjacent to the farm house, with full size table tennis table
- Large garden (though guests should be aware there is a deep pond in this area).
- Free Sat TV available with DVD and video recorder
Facilities for Mountain Bikers
- Outdoor washing off area
- Lockable bike storage
- Located right on the Pennine Bridleway with miles of off-road biking
- Lee Quarry (3 miles) and Cragg Quarry (2 miles)
- Lots of takeaways in Waterfoot if you don’t want to cook
- Away from the hustle and bustle but only 10 minutes from the motorway
- The farmhouse is ideally located for visiting Cowpe, Waterfoot, Rawtenstall, Crawshawbooth, Haslingden, Helmshore, Bacup, Stacksteads, Todmorden, Hebden Bridge, Haworth, Blackpool, Ribble Valley, Pendle, Bury, Blackburn, Burnley and we are even close enough to Manchester for football and shopping expeditions at our ‘away from the city’ retreat.
- Located right on the Mary Towneley Loop Bridleway and only 1/4mile from the Pennine Way
- Good central location, 10 minutes drive from M66, 15 minutes from M65 and 20 minutes from M60
- First class footpaths and bridle ways right on your door step
- Safe and tranquil, you’re guaranteed peace and quiet